If you’ve ever wanted to go to a Disney theme park, one of the main attractions (other than having fun) is deciding what to eat. Even if you have been to Disney many times, there is always something new to try when you go back. I have visited almost every year of my life since I was 4 years old. When I talk to other people who have visited a Disney Park, there is always some food they never tried or knew was there. So, here is a list of foods you must try to get the full Disney experience:
1. Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar – this is the classic and legendary ice cream. (Side note: you must start eating it from the ears or it’s bad luck.)
2. Mickey Waffle – the most Disney way to start your day. (Once again, start eating from the ears.)
3. Turkey Leg – you may have had one at the fair or another theme park but they are not as good as Disney’s.
4. Churros – another food you can get other places, but they can’t be compared to Disney’s. Comedian George Lopez even jokes about getting one in his stand up.
5. Popcorn – I know it is something you get every time you go to the movies, but Disney’s popcorn is something magical. Plus, it comes in a collector bucket to take home.
Overall Disney park food is better than anywhere else in the land. I recommend researching the foods of whichever park you plan to visit before going because there are so many cool options.